Table of Content
- Information regarding the collection of personal data
- Your rights
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- Other features and services of our website
- Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
- Use of our online shop
- Consent to receiving advertisements: fashionette news, basket reminders and birthday mailings
- Consent to receiving notifications
- Analysis & tracking
- Individual personalisation & advertising for you
- Embedded social media plugins
- Embedded trust badge from Trusted Shops
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we collect, process and use your data solely in accordance with the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament. We would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collecting, processing and use of your personal data. By giving your consent, you agree to the collection, processing and use to the extent described. You can revoke your consent at any time in the future, for which it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information regarding the collection of personal data
Controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is fashionette AG, Lierenfelder Straße 45, 40231 Düsseldorf; email@example.com (see our Legal information). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address: Dr. Volker Wodianka, LL.M. c/o Wodianka privacy legal GmbH, Baron-Voght-Straße 73b, 22609 Hamburg. If you contact us via email or a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, potentially your name and your phone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context as soon as its storage is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
If we engage commissioned service providers for individual aspects of our services, or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail below regarding the operations in question. We will also state the stipulated criteria regarding the duration of storage.
2. Your rights
If your personal data is processed, you are considered a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR. You have the following rights with respect to us as the controller:
- The right to information,
- The right to rectification or erasure,
- The right to restriction of processing,
- The right to object to processing,
- The right to portability of data.
You can obtain information or clarifications regarding data protection from our data protection officer (see contact details above). Send us an email to our email address email@example.com or a letter to our address fashionette AG, Lierenfelder Straße 45, 40231 Düsseldorf with a corresponding declaration if you would like to exercise your rights of objection or withdrawal according to the GDPR.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
For purely information use of the website, that is, if you do not register or otherwise transfer information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The quantity of data transmitted
- Website from which the request is coming
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. When collecting data to make this website available, this is the case when a respective session has ended. The collection of data to make this website available is necessary for the operation of our website. In this regard, therefore, you have no option of objection.
In addition to the abovementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you use, allowing the entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet service more user-friendly and effective as a whole.
This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and manner of operation are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b)
a. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These especially include session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID which makes it possible to attribute various requests from your browser over the entire session. This makes it possible to recognize your computer when you return to our website. These session cookies are automatically deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time which varies depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
c. You can configure your browser settings at any time according to your wishes and, for instance, reject third-party cookies or all cookies as a rule. We inform you that if you reject cookies, you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent.
e. Flash cookies that are used will not be collected by your browser, but instead by your Flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are saved to your device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you will have to install a corresponding add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox ( https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend you to regularly delete your cookies and browser history.
4. Other features and services of our website
- In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you generally have to provide additional personal data that we use to perform the service in question and which are subject to the abovementioned principles of data processing.
- To process your data in some cases we make use of external service providers. We select and engage these third parties carefully, bind them to follow our instructions and regularly monitor their performance.
- Insofar as our services or partners have their registered offices in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) we will inform you of the consequences of these circumstances in the description of the service.
5. Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal will influence the allowability of processing your personal data after you have asserted this right against us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interests, you can file an objection to this processing. This is the case if processing is no longer required to implement a contract with you, which we will indicate under the following description of each aspect. When exercising this right of objection, we request you to provide the reasons why this processing should not be carried out as conducted by us. If you file a justified objection, we will review the factual circumstances and either stop or adjust data processing, or indicate to you our overriding legitimate interests that lead us to continue processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising by using the following contact details: fashionette AG, Lierenfelder Straße 45, 40231 Düsseldorf; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will store required customer information in exceptional cases for the purpose of fraud prevention and to ensure your consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal of consent). The legal basis for the storage of such information is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR
6. Use of our online shop
- If you would like to place an order in our online shop, in order to conclude the contract it is necessary for you to provide personal information that we require for handling your order. Mandatory information required for handling contracts are marked as such, other information is optional. We will process the data you provide in order to handle your order. To do so, we can transfer your payment details to our principal bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (b) GDPR.
- You can choose to create a customer account with us, where we will save your information for the next time you shop at fashionette. You may delete the data provided when creating an account at any time. The following information is saved as part of your customer account: Personal information (title, first name, surname, date of birth), address information (delivery and billing address for your orders in the last 13 months), order and payment information for the last 13 months as well as current order status of your orders.
- If we have received your email address in connection with an order placed by you in the shop, we will use this email address to service emails such as order and shipping confirmations. The data you provide may also be used for direct marketing to inform you about our similar products or services, unless you have objected to this use. We of course clearly and unequivocally inform you that you have such a right of revocation every time you use your email address. Your email address will not be passed on to third parties. At any time you can revoke this consent to the use of your email address for advertising purposes in the future by clicking the >Unsubscribe < at the end of a recommendation message or by sending an email to email@example.com. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
- Due to the provisions of trade and tax law, we are obligated to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
- To prevent unauthorised access of your personal data by third parties, particularly financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
- Where applicable, to the extent permitted by law and with due regard for your legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 22 (2)(a) GDPR, Art. 6 (1)(a) and Art. 13 GDPR, we will perform an automatic risk assessment and control of the payment methods available to you, as well as a credit check together with our partners if necessary. If we provide advance performance, for instance for purchase on account, we may obtain a credit check from a credit agency based on statistical methods in order to preserve our legitimate interests. To this end we will transfer the personal data required for a credit check to a credit agency and use the information obtained regarding the statistical probability of payment default to make a balanced decision regarding the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship.
- To this end, we transfer your information (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, shipping and billing address, basket data, selected services if relevant) to the companies CRIF Bürgel GmbH on Leopoldstraße 244 in 80807 München, Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH on Gütersloher Str. 123 in 33415 Verl and RatePAY GmbH on Franklinstraße 28-29, 10587 Berlin. Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests will be considered in this context. You have the option of presenting your perspective and contesting the decision by contacting the contact options described below. After full contract processing, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted unless you expressly consented to further use of your data or if we reserve the right to more extensive use of the data as legally permitted, regarding which we will inform you in this policy.
- Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH will forward your contact data for review, via informa solutions GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 as processor for the credit check, to infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstr. 99, 76532 Baden-Baden (“ICD”). Using address data and empirical payment data from the past and based on statistical methods (particularly logistical regression methods and comparisons with groups of individuals who demonstrate similar payment behaviours in the past), the ICD will generate a forecast about payment probabilities (score) and will make this score available to us. Considering the information regarding the goods/services you ordered, the score generated by ICD, your contact data (name, address and date of birth and email address if relevant) and the prior payment data/historical information available to Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH, a balanced decision will be reached as to whether we can also offer you payment methods involving risk, such as open accounts or instalment purchases. For more detailed information about ICD and us (Arvato Payment Solutions) within the meaning of Art. 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR”), that is, information about the business purpose, the purpose of data storage, data recipients, right to receive information, right to erasure or rectification etc., please consult the following link: https://finance.arvato.com/icdinfoblatt
- When providing your bank account information for payment purposes, we also compare these details with the return debit prevention pool (RPP) of ICD. This acts as a blacklist if irregularities arise when using the bank account details provided. Only the account number and sort code/BIC, and no other personal details, are compared.
- As an alternative we also carry out an address and/or credit check with SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden, Germany, where appropriate. If a check is conducted with SCHUFA Holding AG, the following SCHUFA notice applies SCHUFA-Hinweis. Please find a relevant SCHUFA information sheet attached SCHUFA-Informationsblatt.
- If you would like more information about the companies mentioned in this section, in particular the personal data that they store, then please contact these companies directly. We do not receive any detailed personal information as part of the credit check, only IBAN and BIC.
- You may revoke your consent to transmit your details to the companies named in this section at any time. You only need to send a relevant email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we would like to point out that this may mean that the only method of payment available to you is advance payment. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
- To ensure the high quality standards that we have for the security and protection of our online shop, we use technology from infoscore Tracking Solutions GmbH, Zollhof 11-15, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany, that collects, stores and uses the details of end devices used on your visit to our website for the purposes of preventing fraud or misuse.
- Your details required for contract processing (e.g. the item(s) purchased, name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, delivery address, payment type and bank details) are transmitted by us the companies Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH at Gütersloher Str. 123 in 33415 Verl and RatePAY GmbH at Franklinstraße 28-29 in 10587 Berlin, for the purposes of recognising and preventing fraud or misuse. Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests will be considered in this context. You have the option of presenting your perspective and contesting the decision by contacting the contact options described below. After full contract processing, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted unless you expressly consented to further use of your data or if we reserve the right to more extensive use of the data as legally permitted, regarding which we will inform you in this policy.
- These details are collected, processed and used by Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH, Gütersloher Str. 123, 33415 Verl, Germany, in conjunction with a cookie (see more under Section 3) and/or a visitor ID, each of which may contain information about the end devices used during your visit to our websites and which probably may be recognised via the end devices used during future purchases. These details are automatically checked for indications of improper use of our online shop. Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH commissioned informa solutions GmbH, Rheinstr. 99, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany, and infoscore Tracking Solutions GmbH, Zollhof 11-15, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany, as data processing providers, in accordance with Section 6 (1)(a) GDPR to implement risk assessment, and for the recognition and prevention of abuse.
- If you hand over devices used during a visit to our online shop, any third parties to whom you leave devices that you have used to access our online shop must be informed of your consent, and you must ensure that they also consent to the measures described, or agree to avoid visiting our online shop with your devices.
- You can revoke your consent to the storage, collection and use of your data from the end devices used at any time with effect from this point in time forward via the following link: http://www.infoscore-tracking-technology.de/optout/form/91116. The details of the end devices used will then no longer be used for the aforementioned purposes. However, we would like to point out that a withdrawal of this consent may limit the usage possibilities of our online shop.
- We use the services of “Kount Inc., 1005 W. Main Street, Boise, Idaho 83702 USA” for prevention of fraudulent transactions. For this purpose, Kount uses "cookies" (see above), which are automatically stored on your computer. KOunt undertakes to comply with data protection standards that are comparable with European law. You can learn more via this link: www.kount.com/legal/privacy-policy. If you have questions for “Kount” regarding this, please send them an email to: email@example.com. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
7. Consent to receiving advertisements: fashionette news, basket reminders and birthday mailings
- When you consent to receiving advertisements, you also subscribe to our newsletter, by means of which we inform you of current offers. In addition to regular newsletters, we will also send you birthday mailings and customer surveys. We will also send you reminders about unordered goods. Information on articles in your shopping cart will be stored and automatically deleted by us in accordance with legal regulations. Our advertisements may be sent by email or by traditional postal mail. Your email address will not be passed on to third parties. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
- For subscriptions to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure as well as other forms of consent. Double opt-in means that we will send you an email after you subscribe to the email address you provided requesting you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked. We also save the IP address you use, as well as the date and time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to confirm your registration and to resolve any potential misuse of your personal data.
- The only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter is your email address. Entering additional separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
- You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can declare this withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we analyse your user behaviour when mailing the newsletter. Our email communications may contain so-called hyperlinks containing random but unique identification numbers. We (or any external service providers that work for us, such as web analytics service providers) may collect and store these identification numbers when your computer accesses these links to retrieve additional information from our servers. The identification numbers in these links will not be linked to your name, address or other personally identifiable information, unless you have expressly allowed us to send you information specifically tailored to your interests. We use these links and information about your requests to track the use of our emails and website, and to track and measure the success of certain marketing activities. We use this information to improve our website and email newsletters, in particular by tailoring our information and offers to the individual interests and needs of each user. The legal basis for this is Art. Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
- Email advertising without subscription to the newsletter and your right to object: If we have obtained your email address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not objected, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers via email about similar products in our range to those you have previously bought, on the basis of Section 107 (3) TKG. This serves to safeguard our overriding legitimate interests, when duly weighing the interests involved, in approaching our customers with advertising content. You may object to this use at any time by sending a message to the contact options described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the advertising email without incurring any costs other than the costs for transmission according to the basic rates.
8. Consent to receiving notifications
- If you consent to receiving notifications, we will inform you when items in your basket or wish list get reduced or are available again. We will also notify you when items in your basket or wish list are only available in very low quantities. Information on articles in your shopping cart will be stored and automatically deleted by us in accordance with legal regulations. Your email address will not be passed on to third parties. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
- To sign up for our notifications, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure as well as other forms of consent. Double opt-in means that we will send you an email after you subscribe to the email address you provided requesting you to confirm that you would like to receive the notifications. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked. We also save the IP address you use, as well as the date and time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to confirm your registration and to resolve any potential misuse of your personal data.
- The only mandatory information for receiving notifications is your email address. Entering additional separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the notifications. The legal basis for this is Art. Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
- You can withdraw your consent to receiving the notifications and unsubscribe from notifications at any time. You can declare this withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in each notification email, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please note that we analyse your user behaviour when mailing the notifications. Our email communications may contain so-called hyperlinks containing random but unique identification numbers. We (or any external service providers that work for us, such as web analytics service providers) may collect and store these identification numbers when your computer accesses these links to retrieve additional information from our servers. We use these links and information about your requests to track the use of our emails and website, and to track and measure the success of certain marketing activities. We use this information to improve our website and email newsletters, in particular by tailoring our information and offers to the individual interests and needs of each user. The legal basis for this is Art. Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
9. Analysis & tracking
Furthermore, for analysis of our website by econda (www.econda.de), anonymised data is collected and stored, and user profiles are compiled from this data using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used for this purpose to make recognition of an internet browser possible. Usage profiles will not be linked with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym. IP addresses are made unrecognisable immediately upon entry to prevent any allocation of user profiles to IP addresses. You can revoke your consent to this data collection and storage at any time with future effect at the following website: http://www.econda.de/econda/datenschutz/widerruf-datenspeicherung.html. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and make analysis of your use of the website possible. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the U.S., where the information will be stored. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports on website activities for the website operator, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet. Google will also transmit this data to third parties if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or to the extent that third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. By using this website you agree to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner previously described and for the purposes previously mentioned. You can prevent the storage of cookies (see Section 6) by changing your browser settings accordingly. However, we hereby inform you that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link. You can find more information about Google Analytics and privacy at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
On this website, the web analysis service Hotjar collects and stores data to generate usage profiles using pseudonyms. This usage profile is used to analyse visitor behaviour and for the improvement and needs-oriented design of our services. Cookies may be used in this context. These are small text files stored locally on a visitor’s computer that make it possible to recognise the user when they visit our website again. Pseudonymised usage profiles will not be linked with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym without the separately granted express consent of the data subject. You can object to the collection and storage of data for web analysis at any time with future effect at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
To ensure the technical operation of our site we use the service of Tideways. Tideways enables us to collect statistical reports on the speed of the website, determine whether the website can be accessed and identify and analyse technical problems with the website. The information provided by your browser (e.g. browser, browser version) is collected. In the event of technical problems, we also collect personal information such as your e-mail address, address information and IP address in order to identify and resolve the cause of the problem. No personal data is collected from you for speed measurements and availability of the website. The legal basis for the use of Tideways is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Information of the third party provider: Tideways GmbH, Königswinterer Straße 116,53227 Bonn, Germany
On this website, the web analysis service Convert collects and stores data to generate usage profiles using pseudonyms. This usage profile is used to analyse visitor behaviour and for the improvement and needs-oriented design of our services. Cookies may be used in this context. These are small text files stored locally on a visitor’s computer that make it possible to recognise the user when they visit our website again. Pseudonymised usage profiles will not be linked with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym without the separately granted express consent of the data subject. You can object to the collection and storage of data for web analysis at any time with future effect at https://www.convert.com/opt-out/.
Through our service provider Spoteffects (operated by spoteffects, webeffects GmbH, Knorrstr. 69, 80807 Munich) we measure interactions with our website in correlation with ads aired on TV. A contract for data processing has been concluded with Spoteffects. In this context, Spoteffects accesses results that we generate using the analysis tool Econda. When using Econda, data about user behaviour is recorded and used to generate pseudonymised user profiles. Cookies are used for this purpose. We do not use data obtained from Econda to personally identify you and we do not link these profiles with your personal identity or your account. If you would not like Econda to form these profiles, you can deactivate this feature here:
We use the “Click Analytics” function from Algolia, Algolia SAS, 55 Rue d'Amsterdam 75008 Paris France. This function stores anonymous data about website usage, such as which search terms are used, which filters are applied, which products are clicked on or placed in the shopping basket from the search results, and which type of device is used. The legal basis for the use of the “Click Analytics” function from Algolia is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR. Data is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
10. Individual personalisation & advertising for you
In this section, we would like to inform you thoroughly about usage-based online advertising. Our website, or the website from which you accessed this link, collects and processes your usage behaviour anonymously. This benefits you as a user, since you will receive advertising suited to your fields of interest and less randomly distributed advertising will be displayed in general. To record your usage behaviour, a cookie will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive, allowing recognition but not making it possible to personally identify you. Information is collected regarding your activities on this website (e.g. browsing behaviour, specific pages visited on our internet services). All usage date is stored using a pseudonym to prevent personal identification as a rule. In general, you can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive by selecting “Do not accept any cookies” in your browser settings. You can also change the settings of your browser so that it will ask for your consent before storing cookies. Finally, you can also delete cookies that have been set at any time. Details of how this works can be found in your browser’s help menu. If you do not accept cookies, this may lead to restrictions in the functionality of this website depending on the individual case. Please note that you may have to reactivate opt-out cookies in case you have deleted cookies. For data collection to display usage-based online marketing, we use the following tools:
Google Adwords Conversion
We use the online marketing program “Google AdWords” as well as conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords. Google conversion tracking is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). This means that a cookie for conversion tracking will be stored on your computer if you have clicked on an ad displayed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and contain no personal data, so they cannot be used for personal identification.
If you visit particular pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that you clicked on the ad and were forwarded to this website. Every AdWords client receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be traced across the websites of AdWords clients.
The information obtained using the conversion cookie serves to generate conversion statistics for AdWords clients that have opted for conversion tracking. Clients learn the total number of users that clicked on their ad and were forwarded to a website containing a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that could allow users to be personally identified.
Google Dynamic Remarketing
This website uses Channelpilot, an online marketing tool provided by Channel Pilot Solutions GmbH. This use occurs on the basis of Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Channelpilot uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and make analysis of your use of the website possible. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website will generally be transmitted to a Channelpilot server in Germany, where the information will be stored. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Channelpilot will not be linked with other Channelpilot data. Additionally, Channelpilot only temporarily stores the IP address for a short period of time (generally 24 hours at most) and then makes it unidentifiable. This intermediate storage occurs exclusively to detect potential click fraud (bot detection).
On behalf of the operator of this website, Channelpilot uses this information to analyse the performance of connected online marketing channels such as idealo.de or Google Shopping. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, we inform you that in this case it may not be possible to use all features of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by ChannelPilot by exercising the opt-out option available at the following link: www.channelpilot.de/optout. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in the most recently used browser. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. You can find more information regarding data protection in connection with ChannelPilot at www.channelpilot.de/datenschutz.
Facebook Custom Audience
We use this cookie to collect personal information about your buying behaviour and use of our online shop, as well to analyse the data we have already stored concerning you in order to send you tailored personal offers. The data collected by Rich Relevance are pseudonymous, but not personal or personally identifiable. You can find more information here: http://www.richrelevance.com/privacy/ (Seite auf Englisch). You can object to the use of data at any time with future effect at http://www.richrelevance.de/privacy/opt-out/. Your objection will be stored as a cookie without personal information.
We offer a partner program with the affiliate network AWIN that pays a commission to partners, so-called publishers or affiliates, for orders that they generate. In the context of these affiliate marketing activities, cookies are stored on user devices to document transactions (orders). These cookies are used solely for the purpose of correctly detecting the success of advertisements and corresponding settlement within the AWIN network. No personal data will be collected, processed or used in this context. Cookies will only stored information about when a particular ad was clicked on a device. The tracking cookie will store a unique series of characters that cannot be attributed to the individual user to document
-Fashionette’s partner program,
-The publisher in question,
-The date and time of the click in the cookie.
Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG (Stralauer Platz 34, 10243 Berlin; www.emarsys.com/de) is implemented to technically manage newsletter mailing and is an Austrian company with a registered office in Berlin that provides software and infrastructure for sending consent-based electronic messages. Emarsys is aware of its responsibility to recipients of such messages and has a zero-tolerance spam policy. If you have given your consent as outlined below, Emarsys will use the preferences collected through the pseudonymous user profile to determine the content and design of the newsletter, and will associate your email address with this user profile for the purposes of personalised newsletter mailing.
Furthermore, Emarsys offers various options for analysing how the mailed newsletter is opened and used, for instance how many users an email is sent to, whether emails are rejected and whether users have unsubscribed from the mailing list after receiving an email. However, this analysis only refers to groups and we will not use it for personal analysis. After registration, Emarsys will send you an email to confirm your registration (“double opt-in”). If you would not like to receive our newsletter anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each mailing.
You can find more information about data protection in connection with Emarsys here: https://www.emarsys.com/en/privacy-policy/
In order to be able to show you personalised content based on your previous and current use of this website and to make our offer more interesting for you as a user, we work together with CrossEngage GmbH, Bertha-Benz-Straße 5, 10557 Berlin. CrossEngage is a cross-channel marketing platform with the objective of enabling a personalised customer approach in real time across all channels. For this purpose, user data from all relevant data sources is consolidated and made available for the conception and execution of effective campaigns. The user data falls into the following data categories: Browser data: pages visited, products viewed, number of page views etc.Contact details (if available): title, first and last name, address, email address, date of birth. Order and return data regarding orders placed (if available): customer number, order number, payment method, time and place of order or return booking, items ordered. Opt-in advertising data (if available): email address, advertising consent forms, opt-in status, date of opt-in, date of opt-out, IP address, blacklisting information. In order to be able to display personalised campaigns, a cookie with a duration of 12 months is set when using this website. The data collected by the cookie is pseudonymised and transferred to our service provider CrossEngage GmbH (Bertha-Benz-Str. 5, 10557 Berlin) for evaluation. The pseudonymised data is collected by CrossEngage and – if available – attributed to personal data. Further information can be found at https://www.crossengage.io/privacy-policy/. CrossEngage GmbH has been certified by ePrivacy and awarded the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval, and complies with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you no longer want us to collect information about your user behavior in this way, you can unsubscribe via this unsubscribe link. Your settings will be stored for 2 years. Please note that your settings will be lost as soon as you clear your browser cache and cookies.
We use Bing Ads Conversion Tracking from the Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This stores cookies from Bing Ads on your computer when you access our website via a search result on Bing. These tracking cookies expire after 90 days. Bing Conversion Tracking allows us to coordinate advertising campaigns for search engine queries in terms of frequency, meaning search queries that frequently lead to a purchase will display more advertisements, while search queries that are less relevant will display fewer advertisements. The following data is collected: browser type/version, operating system, host name of the user’s computer (IP address), time of server query. You can find more information about data protection in connection with Bing Ads Conversion here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/privacystatement. The legal basis for the use of the Microsoft Bing Tracker is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR. As well as Bing Ads Conversion Tracking, we also use Bing Ads Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA). These tracking cookies expire after a maximum of 180 days. In order to show you relevant advertising and information in the search results from Bing, we track your browsing behaviour in our online shop. The following data is collected: browser type/version, operating system, host name of the user’s computer (IP address), time of server query. Users who are more interested in our website see more advertisements in higher positions, while visitors who are less interested in our website see fewer or no advertisements in the search results. The legal basis for the use of the Microsoft Bing Tracker is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR. As personal data is transferred to the USA, additional protective mechanisms are required to ensure the same level of protection as GDPR. To ensure this, we have agreed a standard data protection clause with the provider in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (a) GDPR. These obligate the recipient of the data in the USA to process the data according to the same protective level that would be provided in Europe.
Ladenzeile and ShopAlike
11. Embedded social media plugins
12. Embedded trust badge from Trusted Shops
To display our Trusted Shops quality seal and Trusted Shops products for buyers after an order, the Trusted Shops trust badge is embedded on this website. This serves to safeguard our overriding legitimate interests, when duly weighing the interests involved, in optimal marketing of our services pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR. The trust badge and the services it advertises are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. When accessing the trust badge, the web server will automatically store a so-called server log file that contains information such as your IP address, date and time of access, volume of data transmitted and the provider receiving the request (access data) and will document this access. This access data will not be analysed; it will automatically be overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the website. Additional personal data will only be transmitted to Trusted Shops if you have given your consent, or if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order, or if you previously registered to use them. In this case, the contractual arrangement between you and Trusted Shops shall apply.
Version 25 May 2018
Data Protection Officer
You may contact our data protection officer at:
Dr. Volker Wodianka, LL.M. c/o Wodianka privacy legal GmbH
Baron-Voght-Straße 73b 22609 Hamburg
You can contact our Data Protection Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org