What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- white, synthetic leather with black logo print
- details made of white, smooth leather
- silver-colored zipper
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of chain links and leather (approx. 119-134 cm)
- metal logo plate on the front
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 170 cm and wears EU size 36.