What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored microvelours
- one main compartment
- two open pockets
- leather logo plate
- cognac-colored snthetic leather with black logo print
- one handle made of synthetic leather (approx. 16 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 106-123 cm)
- gold-colored logo plate
- gold-colored metal details, partly with engraved logo
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.