MCM Trisha Suede Shoulder Bag Small Blue
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of rose suede
- two main compartments
- a zippered pocket
- logo plate made of metal
- light blue suede and smooth leather
- flap with silver-colored logo buckle
- an adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 102-122 cm)
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.