What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- an open pocket
- logo embossing
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap made of leather with plug closure
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (approx. 108-131 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable waist belt (approx. 75-101 cm)
- leather trimmings on the edges
- gold-colored metal details, partly with engraved logo
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.