What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black and white canvas
- one main compartment
- a detachable zippered pochette with logo pattern (approx. 26 x 20 x 1.5 cm)
- large black logo lettering
- reversible bag
- rose gold-colored synthetic leather with black logo pattern and metallic finish
- two leather handles (approx. 55 cm)
- two lateral leather straps to vary the bag's volume
- logo plate made of rose gold-colored metal on the front
- rose gold-colored metal and stud details, partly engraved
- reinforced bottom with two leather feet
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.