What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- a card slot
- metal logo plate
- cognac-colored synthetic leather with black logo pattern
- flap with logo plug closure
- an open pocket under the flap
- a detachable shoulder strap (approx. 120 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable waist belt (approx. 73-93 cm)
- gold-colored metal details, partly with engraved logo
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.