MCM Patricia Quilted Belt Bag Small Berlin Silver
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- logo plate made of metal
- silver-colored, quilted leather
- flap with logo plug closure
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of leather and chain links (approx. 110-120 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable belt made of leather (approx. 80-96 cm)
- one detachable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.