MCM Patricia Card Holder Very Plum
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of plum-colored smooth leather and textile
- a zippered pocket
- four open pockets, separated by small open pockets
- embossed logo
- plum-colored, embossed patent leather in snake optics with anthracite-colored gemstones
- flap with logo snap fastener
- a detachable shoulder chain made of anthracite-colored metal (approx. 127 cm)
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 173 cm and wears EU size 32.