MCM Patricia Card Holder Black
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored leather and textile
- one zippered pocket
- four card slots, separated by small open pockets
- logo embossing
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo pattern
- flap made of embossed patent leather with logo snap fastener
- one detachable shoulder chain (approx. 126 cm)
- anthracite-colored gemstone details
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.