Top 20 Designers
MCM Millie Star Eyed Bunny Flap Wallet Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored nylon and leatherette
- two bill compartments
- a zippered coin pocket
- twelve card slots
- an open pocket
- embossed logo
- cognac-colored leatherette with black logo print and colorful "star-eyed bunny" print
- flap with gold-colored logo buckle
- open pocket under the flap
- detachable shoulder strap made of gold-colored chain links (approx. 130 cm)
- gold-colored metal elements, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears an EU size 32.