MCM Milla Tote Small Arch Grey
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored suede
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered compartment
- two large open pockets
- one slot made of PVC with logo pattern
- grey, grained leather
- hidden magnetic closure
- two handles (about 36 cm)
- a detachable shoulder strap made of leather (about 121-135 cm)
- a detachable logo pendant
- four feet
- silver-colored details made of metal, partly engraved
The mannequin is 178 cm tall and wears EU size 32.