MCM Milla Tote Large Phantom Grey
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige-colored microfiber
- four main compartments, separated by a zippered compartment with magnetic closure
- one open pocket with logo design
- grey, grained leather
- magnetic closures with two flaps
- two handles (approx. 38 cm)
- a removable shoulder strap made of leather and textile (approx. 90 cm)
- detachable logo charm made of snakeskin and metal
- embossed logo on the front
- five metal feet
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.