What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black leather
- one main compartment
- a card slot made of cognac-colored leather
- logo embossing
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- details made of cognac-colored leather
- flap with silver-colored plug closure
- a handle made of textile and synthetic material (approx. 18 cm)
- an adjustable shoulder strap made of leather and textile (approx. 52-105 cm)
- an open pocket on the back
- textile strap with woven logo on the flap and bottom
- silver-colored stud details
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.