What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black leather
- one main compartment
- one open pocket
- logo embossment
- black, synthetic leather with dark grey logo print
- industrial, silver-colored plug closure
- a handle made of textile and synthetic material (approx. 18 cm)
- an adjustable shoulder strap made of leather and textile (approx. 52-105 cm)
- an open pocket on the back
- details made of textile straps with woven logo pattern
- silver-colored studded details
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.