What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- cognac-colored, coated canvas with grey Visetos logo print
- two-way zipper
- detachable pendant made of metal and leather
- two handles (approx. 35 cm)
- removable and adjustable shoulder strap made of textile with shoulder pad made of leather (approx. 110-120 cm)
- metal logo plate on the front
- four metal feet
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.