What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of purple-grey textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of leather
- grey, grained leather
- flap with twist closure
- a detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap (approx. 110-135 cm)
- a detachable handle (approx. 50 cm)
- an open pocket on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.