Steffen Schraut Essex Street One Crossbody Bag Taupe
What our style experts say
Starting in 2002, the German designer Steffen Schraut has since achieved phenomenal global success with his minimalistic but trend setting handbags. He has made a name for himself as expert for easy to wear essentials with haute couture character. The iconic handbags underline your individual femininity in a charming way!
- lining made of mauve-colored textile
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- leather logo plate
- taupe-colored, grained leather
- flap with two-way-zipper
- detachable, chunky shoulder chain (approx. 68 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (approx. 109-123 cm)
- leather tassels on the zipper
- embossed logo on the back
- silver-colored metal details
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.