MCM Trisha Suede Shoulder Small Phantom Grey
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of rose-colored suede
- two main compartments
- a zippered pocket
- anthracite-colored logo plate made of metal
- dark brown suede with black leather trimmings
- flap with anthracite-colored logo plug-in closure
- decorative stitchings
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 100-120 cm)
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.