What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- black textile lining
- a main compartment
- two open pockets
- logo plate made of leather
- black, grained synthetic leather with white logo print
- a handle (approx. 16 cm)
- two adjustable shoulder straps with logo stiching (approx. 56-97 cm)
- two-way zipper
- multicolored and studded rue-print
- metal logo plate on the front
- an attached zipped pocket on the front
- lateral open pockets
- anthracite-colored metal elements
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.