MCM Stark Leo Belt Bag Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black canvas
- two main compartments
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- black leather and calf hair with leo optics
- two separated bags
- one gold-colored zipper
- one flap with magnetic closure
- detachable and adjustable waist belt made of nylon with woven logo (approx. 75-135 cm)
- large metal logo lettering on the front
- metal logo plate on the front and eight additional metal plates
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.