MCM Stark Brplt Mini Pouch Crossbody Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one main compartment
- one open pocket
- two card slots made of leather
- embossed logo
- black, smooth leather
- cow fur in leopard optics on the front
- gold-colored zipper
- one detachable gold-colored shoulder chain with leather shoulder pad (approx. 120 cm)
- gold-colored metal logo plate on the front
- seven additional metal plates on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.