Top 20 Designers
MCM Stark Belt Bag Small Black
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black canvas
- one main compartment
- black coated canvas with grey logo print
- anthracite-colored zipper
- an adjustable waist belt made of black textile with woven logo pattern (approx. 34-112 cm)
- a zippered pocket with an additional open pocket on the front
- anthracite-colored logo plate made of metal on the front
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.