MCM Stark Belt Bag Small Beige
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige cotton twill
- a main compartment
- an open pocket
- light beige, coated canvas with black visetos logo print
- beige smooth leather details
- gold-colored zipper
- an adjustable waist belt made of black textile with logo embroidery and strap cosure (approx. 34-112 cm)
- a zippered pocket on the front
- gold-colored metal logo plate on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.