MCM Stark Belt Bag Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige canvas
- two main compartments
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo printing
- two separated bags, each approx. 16 x 19 x 3 cm (L x H x W)
- one gold-colored zipper
- one flap with magnetic closure
- detachable and adjustable waist belt made of nylon with woven logo (approx. 74-136 cm)
- large metal logo lettering on the front
- metal logo plate on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.