What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored synthetic napa leather
- one main compartment
- a large open pocket
- an additional smaller open pocket
- gold-colored engraved logo
- black coated canvas with grey visetos logo print
- anthracite-colored two-way-zipper
- a short leather handle (approx. 20 cm)
- two adjustable padded shoulder straps (approx. 75-90 cm)
- a patched zippered pocket on the front
- two lateral open pockets
- anthracite-colored metal plate with engraved logo on the front
- anthracite-colored metal and stud details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.