What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black synthetic leather
- one main compartment
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of leatherette
- rose gold-colored leatherette with black logo print
- trimmings made of cow leather
- two-way zipper
- one handle (about 15 cm)
- two padded, adjustable shoulder straps (about 65-85 cm)
- lateral open pockets with studs made of metal
- padded zippered pocket on the front
- logo plate made of metal on the front
- rose gold-colored metal elements, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.