MCM Spektrum Stud Visetos Crossbody Small Cognac Spektrum
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile and red leather
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- metal logo plate
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- details made of multi-colored, synthetic leather, partly with stud trimming
- flap with metal logo plug closure
- one detachable shoulder chain made of gold-colored metal (approx. 130 cm)
- one open pocket underneath the flap
- one open pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.