What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige velours
- two open pockets
- leather logo plate
- black synthetic leather with white logo print
- anthracite-colored two-way zipper
- a handle (approx. 16 cm)
- multicolored and studded rue-print
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 105-125 cm)
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.