What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- an open pocket
- logo embossing
- black smooth leather
- flap made of leather with plug closure
- decorative seams
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (approx. 108-131 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable waist belt (approx. 75-101 cm)
- reinforced edges
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.