MCM Rabbit Backpack Small Beige
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige canvas and synthetic nappa
- one main compartment
- two open pockets
- engraved metal logo plate
- beige PVC with black logo print
- rabbit print on the front with colorful stud details
- gold-colored two way zipper
- patched zippered pocket on the front
- lateral open pockets
- a short handle (approx. 20 cm)
- two padded, adjustable shoulder straps made of synthetic leather and textile (approx. 65-85 cm)
- gold-colored metal logo plate, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.