MCM Quilted Large Wallet Chain Berlin Silver
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile and anthracite-colored smooth leather with metallic finish
- two bill compartments
- one zippered coin pocket
- twelve card slots
- one open pocket
- logo embossing
- anthracite-colored, quilted leather with metallic finish
- flap with logo plug closure
- a detachable shoulder chain made of anthracite-colored metal (approx. 124 cm)
- an open pocket under the flap
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.