What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of white-brown patterned textile
- one main compartment
- purple logo print
- a detachable pochette (approx. 28 x 22 x 1 cm) with handle (approx. 47 cm)
- light pink, synthetic leather with black logo pattern
- trimmings made of light pink leather
- two handles made of light pink leather (approx. 55 cm)
- the bag is reversible
- two feet made of leather
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.