What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one card slot made of white leather
- metal logo plate
- white, grained, synthetic leather with black logo print
- details made of white leather
- flap with logo plug closure
- one open pocket under the flap
- one detachable, gold-colored shoulder chain (approx. 118 cm)
- one adjustable and detachable waist belt (approx. 73-96 cm)
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.