What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange microsuede
- two main compartments
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of metal
- black synthetic leather with grey logo print
- flap with logo plug-in closure
- one adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 123-130 cm)
- one detachable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 170 cm and wears EU size 36.