What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange microsuede
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- metal logo plate
- black grained synthetic leather with grey logo print
- flap with silver-colored metal logo plug-in closure
- one handle made of leather (approx. 24 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad (approx. 98-118 cm)
- an open pocket under the flap
- an open pocket on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.