Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored microfibre
- one main compartment
- two open pockets
- a zippered pocket
- a small open pocket
- metal logo plate
- cognac-colored synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with metal logo buckle
- one handle (approx.17 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (approx. 98-122 cm)
- zippered pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal details, some with engraved logo
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.