What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of brown micro fibre
- two main compartments
- one zippered pocket
- metal logo plate
- black and white leather
- details made of cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with metal logo plug closure
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 90-110 cm)
- one pocket with additional flap on the front
- one removable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.