What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of brown microfiber
- two main compartments
- one zip-pocket
- one card slot
- metal logo plate
- white and black leather
- details made of cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with engraved logo plug-closure
- one handle made of gold-colored chain links (approx. 38 cm)
- one adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (approx. 105-125 cm)
- one open pocket under the flap
- white piping
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.