What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of silver-colored leather and textile
- two bill compartments
- one zippered coin pocket
- twelve card slots
- two open pockets
- logo embossing
- silver-colored synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with logo plug-in closure made of metal
- one detachable shoulder chain made of silver-colored metal (approx. 130 cm)
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.