What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile and beige red synthetic leather
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- six card slots
- leather plate with logo embossment
- rose gold-colored synthetic leather with black logo print and metallic finish
- flap with plug closure and logo engraving
- a rose gold-colored, detachable shoulder chain (approx. 126 cm)
- an open pocket on the back
- rose gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.