What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- two main compartments, seperated by one zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- six card slots
- logo plate made of synthetic leather
- beige synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with plug-in closure with logo engraving
- one detachable shoulder chain (approx. 126 cm)
- one open pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.