MCM Patricia Victory Patch Visetos Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange suede
- two main compartments
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- Llogoplate aus Metall
- cognac-colored synthetic leather with black logo print
- plug closure with logo engraving
- adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 102-124 cm)
- patches on the front
- logo pendant with mirror
- gold-colored rivets on the edges
- gold-colored metal details
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.