What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange-colored microfibre
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of metal
- green, grained leather
- flap with logo plug-in closure
- one open pocket under the flap
- one short handle (approx. 20 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad (approx. 107-133 cm)
- one open pocket with logo embossing on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.