Top 20 Designers
MCM Patricia Quilted Shoulder Bag Small Berlin Silver
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of light brown microfiber
- two main compartments
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- metal logo plate
- silver-colored grained leather with metallic finish
- quilting on the front and back
- flap with logo plug closure
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 90-114 cm)
- one detachable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.