MCM Patricia Park Avenue Small Shoulder Bag Latte Beige
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange alcantara
- two main compartments
- a zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- metal logo plate
- nude-colored, grained leather
- flap with logo buckle
- an adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 92-108 cm)
- removable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- gold-colored metal elements, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.