What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange microfiber
- two main compartments
- a zippered pocket
- a card slot
- metal logo plate
- grained, mustard yellow leather
- flap with light gold-colored metal logo plug closure
- a handle made of chain links (approx. 40 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable leather shoulder strap (approx. 100-120 cm)
- an open pocket underneath the flap
- light gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.