What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange-colored alcantara
- two main compartments
- one open pocket
- one zippered pocket
- metal logo plate
- black grained leather
- flap with engraved plug closure
- one open pocket under the flap
- one handle made of silver-colored chain links (approx. 40 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 104-128 cm)
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.