MCM Patricia Extc Large Wallet Black
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored leather and textile
- two main compartments, separated by one zippered pocket
- twelve card slots
- logo embossing
- cognac-colored synthetic leather with black logo pattern
- flap made of black, embossed patent leather with logo plug-in closure
- one detachable shoulder chain (approx. 126 cm)
- black gemstone details
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.