MCM Patricia Canvas Hobo Medium Rainbow Yellow
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- inner lining made of sand-colored textile
- one main compartmnet
- one zippered compartment
- one open pocket
- logoplate made of metal
- colorful striped canvas
- small flap with plug closure in logo design with logo engraving
- one detachable handle (about 44 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap about (about 95-107 cm)
- yellow leather details
- gold-colored details made of metal, partly engraved
The mannequin is 178 cm tall and wears EU size 32.